A serpent’s tooth bites not so ill
as doth a scholar’s angry quill.
- Borck, H., Boddy, M., De Silva, I. J., Harp, S., Hoyme, K., Johnston, S., Schwerdfeger, A., and Southern, M. (2016, March). Frankencode: Creating Diverse Programs Using Code Clones. In 2016 IEEE 23rd International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER) (Vol. 1, pp. 604-608). IEEE. (37% acceptance rate)
- Boddy, M., Michalowski, M., Schwerdfeger, A., Shackleton, H., and Vestal, S. FUSED: A Tool Integration Framework for Collaborative System Engineering. In Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Analytic Virtual Integration of Cyber-Physical Systems (AVICPS-11), Vienna, Austria, November 2011.
- Schwerdfeger, A.Context-Aware Scanning and Determinism-Preserving Grammar Composition, in Theory and Practice. Ph.D. thesis, University of Minnesota, July 2010.
- Schwerdfeger, A. and Van Wyk, E. Verifiable Parse Table Composition for Deterministic Parsing. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Language Engineering. LNCS, Springer-Verlag, February 2010. (20% acceptance rate)
- Schwerdfeger, A. and Van Wyk, E. Verifiable Composition of Deterministic Grammars. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI). ACM Press, June 2009. (20% acceptance rate)
- Van Wyk, E. and Schwerdfeger, A. Context-Aware Scanning for Parsing Extensible Languages. In Proceedings of the Intl. Conf. on Generative Programming and Component Engineering (GPCE). ACM Press, October 2007. (31% acceptance rate)
- Van Wyk, E., Krishnan, L., Schwerdfeger, A., and Bodin, D. Attribute-Grammar-Based Extensions for Java. In Proceedings of the European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, 2007. (16% acceptance rate)
- “My experience with plus-lens vision therapy” — an account of my use of reading glasses to reverse nearsightedness.